Genesis Medical Center, Aledo's Cardiopulmonary Services Department offers respiratory therapy and cardiac services. Outpatient services are available 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. daily. All department members hold national credentials of RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) or CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist), and are licensed as Respiratory Care Practitioners by the State of Illinois. The therapists, under the direction of a physician, treat respiratory illnesses and perform diagnostic cardiac services.
- Inpatient and outpatient nebulizer therapy
- Chest physiotherapy
- Oxygen monitoring and therapy
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Incentive Spirometry
- Airway management
- Basic Pulmonary Function Testing
- Cardiac Stress Testing (in conjunction with Nuclear Medicine)
- Holter Monitoring
- Patient Education
For more information, please call 309-582-3709.