Whether you need an annual wellness event, pre-placement physicals, or a full range of occupational medicine, Genesis Medical Center, Aledo Occupational Health Services works closely with area businesses and industry to offer a comprehensive package of occupational health care.
Our Occupational Health Services are designed to assist area companies in keeping workers healthy. Improved health reduces lost time, medical costs, and absenteeism in the workplace and ultimately increases employee productivity. Our goal is to ensure that employees with work-related illnesses or injuries are treated promptly, effectively, and professionally.
- Pre-employment and health screenings.
- 24-hour breath alcohol testing.
- Arrangement for all post-injury care and case management for employee injuries. Staff works with the employee, employer, and insurance company until the employee is released to full duty.
- Individualized treatment plan and education for an array of on-the-job injuries by licensed physical or occupational therapy staff.
- Federal and non-federal drug testing with a licensed medical review officer to evaluate all non-negative drug screens.
- On-site tours by physicians, physical therapists, and nurses.
- On-site ergonomic assessments on a specific injured worker, work area, or line.
- Work with Genesis Occupational Health for specialized programs, trainings, and injury treatment.
In addition to assisting area businesses with work-related illnesses and injuries, Genesis Medical Center, Aledo partners with companies to promote the concept of wellness to all employees through on-site health fairs or screenings which include blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood screenings as well as speakers to address various concerns which are customized for each company.
Physicians and Practitioners
Robbie Padgett, MD, Occupational Health Medical Director
Marc Dicklin, PA-C, MS
Julio Santiago, MD
Kristin Wurzburger, MD
Tara Gengler, APN
Hours and Scheduling
During clinic hours please phone 309-582-3717 to schedule any type of pre-placement exam, drug testing or worker injury care. After hours please phone 309-582-5301 to be seen at Genesis Medical Center, Aledo Emergency Room.