Genesis Grief Support
"Genesis Grief Support touched my heart. It allowed me to focus on the tools received in counseling. Best of all, the grief counselor provided empathy, asking thoughtful questions and listening" - Ann Scott, RN, former patient.
Providing personal, compassionate care for your journey with loss
If you are suffering from grief associated with a significant loss in your life, schedule your individual support appointment with a grief specialist now.
Genesis Grief Support offers you companionship on your journey to healing while you are grieving your loss. Our team of experts includes experienced grief counselors who can provide support to you during this difficult time.
Significant losses we support
- Bereavement (Death of a Loved One)
- Terminal Diagnosis
- Job Loss
- Divorce/Separation/Loss of Special Relationship
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia in a Loved One
- Loss of Health
- Home loss
- Perinatal Loss
What makes our grief support special
Whether your loss is recent or happened months or years ago, if your heart still aches, our grief experts are available to provide the highest level of compassionate care to help you find comfort and healing. When you choose Genesis, you're choosing the area's leading holistic health care provider.
We offer you:
- Individual and/or family grief support sessions
- Various grief support groups offered weekly
- A four session/four week grief education course offered monthly
- Online grief support for those not in the Quad Cities Area or who wish to remain anonymous
- Web pages filled with questions and answers about grief, relevant blogs and resource links
- Free written bereavement resources and nationwide referral service upon request
Help by giving
Genesis Grief Support is in part a Genesis Philanthropy initiative. You can help others find healing on their journey with significant loss and grief by making a charitable gift to this foundation, “Genesis Philanthropy: Grief Support Cooperative.” Our services would not be possible without your support. Click here to donate or call 563-421-6872.
Schedule your appointment
If you desire to talk with a grief support specialist, simply fill out the form below. Our staff will contact you to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience: