Clinton County VNA Office
611 North 2nd Street, Clinton, IA
- Nursing Care – Specially trained registered nurses are responsible for assessing the patient and developing/coordinating care plans (including 24-hour coverage), preventive health services, disease education, advanced medical treatment.
- Home Health Aides – Certified aides assist patients with personal care and supportive services. All aides are supervised by a home health registered nurse.
- Rehabilitation – services are available for clients requiring rehabilative care and include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
- Medical Social Workers – provide clients and families with emotional, psychosocial and financial counseling and assistance in accessing community resources.
- Nutrition Counseling – Dietitians provide counseling and assess patient’s nutritional status. We can develop a plan to manage a well-balanced diet that will promote healing.
- Maternal Child Health – Care provided to expectant mothers, infants, and children at risk as well as instruction to new parents on personal and infant care, child growth and development and prevention of illness.
Clinton County Public Health Department
The Genesis Clinton County VNA office also serves as a public health department for Clinton County which offers:
- WISE Woman program: screening for breast and cervical cancer.
- Lead poison testing for Clinton County residents.
- Tuberculosis testing for Clinton County residents.
- Adult Tetanus & Influenza Program
- Alzheimer’s Program
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Communicable Disease Control
- Community Services
- Childhood Immunization Program
- Childhood Lead Poisoning Investigation and Environmental Lead Inspection
- Day Care Nurse Consultant Program
- Enteral Nutrition
- Flu/Pneumonia Immunization Clinics
- Foot Clinics
- Health Education Programs
- Health Promotions
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Parent Education Program
- Supported Community Living
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Tuberculosis Care
- Wound Care/Enterostomal Therapy
- Caregiver Respite
- Parent Aide
Coordination of durable medical equipment including 24-hour emergency service, home delivery and patient/family instruction is available. For more information, call our intake department at 563-421-4663.