Hospice Outreach Public Education (HOPE) Program
Providing Education to Empower You
A free community outreach program designed to provide education and support to those families facing end of life health care decisions.
Genesis offers a variety of educational topics designed to:
- Share knowledge about health care options for families
- Provide clarity and eliminate misconceptions about end of life care
- Help start conversation between families and their loved ones about their health care and what is important to them
Educational Topics to choose from:
- End of Life Decisions: What’s the best choice for me?
- Caring for the Caregiver
- What is Palliative Care?
- Hospice Myths vs. Facts
- Why End of Life Care is important
These presentations (1 hour in duration) are provided by Genesis Hospice staff, experts in end of life care including: a physician, Registered Nurse, Chaplain and Social Worker. We are happy to present these topics at your location
anytime day or time that may be convenient.
If there is a topic you don’t see listed and would like us to provide, please let us know.
Call today to schedule your presentation:
Heather Wessel | firstname.lastname@example.org | 563-370-7305