Clinical Pastoral Education
The Genesis Health System (Genesis) is an accredited member of the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE), offering both Level I and Level II programs. CPE units are offered in extended, semester, summer intensive, and residency formats. Please check the CPE Unit Schedule for details.
The ACPE Mission Statement
The Association for Clinical Pastoral Education, Inc. (ACPE) is a professional association committed to advancing experience-based theological education for seminarians, clergy and lay persons of diverse cultures, ethnic groups and faith traditions. We establish standards, certify supervisors and accredit programs and centers in varied settings. ACPE programs promote the integration of personal history, faith tradition and the behavioral sciences in the practice of spiritual care.
Want to Know More? More information about Clinical Pastoral Education is available on the ACPE website, www.acpe.edu. The ACPE address is 1549 Clairmont Road, Suite 103, Decatur, GA 30033-4611. The ACPE telephone number is (404) 320-1472. You may also call Young-ki Eun, the supervisor of the Genesis CPE Center and Program at 563 421-7973 for more information.
Dormitory Housing for Summer CPE Students. Augustana College offers an Internship Housing Program. For more information, call 309-794-2686 or email email@example.com.
Download our Clinical Pastoral Education brochure
Download a CPE application here
(Select the CPE Application PDF or Document version of the application when you download the above link.)
View our 2016-2017 CPE Unit Schedule
All CPE Units:
- Require a background check for all applicants
- Require on-call service at Genesis
- Provide accommodations during on-call service times
- Tuition is $1,000 per unit for extended, semester, and summer intensive programs when clinical hours are fulfilled within the Genesis Health System.
- Tuition is $500 per unit for a year-long residency program.
- Application fee is $35 (non-refundable). Please send a check payable to "Genesis Health System" with your application.
For further information, please contact:
The Rev. Young-ki Eun
Spiritual Care Department - Clinical Pastoral Education
1227 East Rusholme Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Phone: 563-421-7973 - Fax: 563 421-7979