Bettendorf VNA Office
2535 Maplecrest Rd, Bettendorf, IA
- Nursing Care – Specially trained registered nurses are responsible for assessing the patient and developing/coordinating care plans (including 24-hour coverage), preventive health services, disease education, advanced medical treatment.
- Home Health Aides – Certified aides assist patients with personal care and supportive services. All aides are supervised by a home health registered nurse.
- Rehabilitation – services are available for clients requiring rehabilative care and include Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy.
- Medical Social Workers – provide clients and families with emotional, psychosocial and financial counseling and assistance in accessing community resources.
- Nutrition Counseling – Dietitians provide counseling and assess patient’s nutritional status. We can develop a plan to manage a well-balanced diet that will promote healing.
- Maternal Child Health – Care provided to expectant mothers, infants, and children at risk as well as instruction to new parents on personal and infant care, child growth and development and prevention of illness.
- Congestive Heart Failure Program
- Enteral Nutrition
- High Risk Antepartum
- High Risk Postpartum
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Mental Health Nursing
- Oncology Nursing
- Paternity Testing
- Rehabilitation / Orthopedic Nursing
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Tuberculosis Care
- Wound Care/Enterostomal Therapy
- TB Clinic
- Flu/Pneumonia Immunization Clinics
- Foot Clinics
- Genetics Testing
- Health Promotions
- Health Ministry
- Caregiver Respite
Coordination of durable medical equipment including 24-hour emergency service, home delivery and patient/family instruction is available. For more information, call our intake department at 563-421-4663.