Nurse Practitioner for Psychology Associates
- .8 FTE (possible flex to full time)
- Monday-Friday (call rotation probable)
- Experience required
- Independent case load
- Medication evaluations and management
Cardiac Nurse Practitioner
- 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Full Time (1.0 FTE's)
- Inpatient Coverage of Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular patients.
- Inpatient daily rounding, consults.
- Outpatient Clinic consults and follow up appointments.
- Process improvement initiatives while we build new program.
- Coordinate with inpatient nursing staff and providers to coordinate best possible care.
- Weekend rotations by assignment
Senior Services IRC, GMC Silvis, IL
Full time: Monday - Friday
No call currently, may have call in the future
High volume, medically complex, post acute patients
IL License required
Physician Assistant, Comprehensive Cardiac Care
Genesis Medical Center, Heart Institute, Davenport, IA
Seeking experienced Physician Assistant in cardiac care to work in diverse clinical environment.
- Outpatient Care, Inpatient Care, and ICU management
Genesis Heart Institute is a multidisciplinary association of cardiologists, and cardiac surgeons. Genesis is undergoing renovation, which includes an expanded OR, with 12 new operating rooms. This position provides the opportunity to expound on current skills, working with a nationally known cardiac surgeon, and joining and expanding team to provide the greatest in cardiac/thoracic intervention for the Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois communities.
The ideal PA candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in a cardiothoracic surgical program.
- Federal DEA Registration
- Critical Care and/or Cardiothoracic Surgery experience preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Generous Sign On Bonus
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
(1 -Full Time, 1- .4 FTE)
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Genesis Emergency Department
- Coverage for Fast Track and main ER at East and West Campus
- Varied days and hours for schedule, requiring weekend coverage
- No call
- ACLS, PALS certification required