Work at the Top-Ranked Community Hospital in Iowa
Join our team
Genesis Health System is an integrated system of health care services spanning the Quad Cities metropolitan area and surrounding communities, including:
- Genesis Medical Center, Davenport, a 502 bed hospital consists of two campuses, East and West, and is the regional leader in cardiac services, as well as a regional provider of services in cancer, physical medicine and rehabilitation, behavioral medicine, neuroscience and state-of-the-art birthing services.
- Genesis Medical Center, Silvis has 150 beds and offers a complex network of services, offering everything from assisted living and long term care to a Level 2 trauma and pediatric emergency center to ambulance, cardiac catheterization, birthing, surgical and diagnostic services including on-site MRI and full-service lab.
- Genesis Medical Center, Aledo has 22 beds and provides exceptional medical services to Aledo and its surrounding communities. Provided services include emergency care, full laboratory and diagnostic imaging. The hospital is also connected to Genesis Senior Living, Aledo, a skilled nursing facility with a total of 92 beds.
- Genesis Medical Center, DeWitt has 13 beds and provides quality general medical services to DeWitt and surrounding communities including emergency care, outpatient surgery, full lab and X-ray and CT. The hospital also operates Westwing, a long term care facility.
- Genesis Health Group consists of over 140 family practice and specialty providers at over 30 locations.