Cardiothoracic Surgeon - Genesis Health System in Davenport, IA
Unique opportunity for cardiac surgeon: Collaborate with nationally known surgeon to rebuild program. Develop your skills in all aspects of heart disease, including valve repairs. Work in a supportive, technologically advanced environment providing compassionate, quality patient services. Enjoy big city amenities in our rapidly redeveloping riverfront town.
Serving eastern Iowa and western Illinois regions, The Genesis Heart Institute is a multidisciplinary association of cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and vascular surgeons. It is one of the oldest regional heart programs and plays a key role in developing and implementing the latest evidence based practices for cardiovascular disease.
Our team is looking for a surgeon who has leadership skills to take the heart program to the next level. Experience is preferred, but we will review new grads with excellent qualifications.
- 500,000 residents in the area
- Low cost of living with high quality of life
- Top ten public & private schools in the nation, plus 4 colleges & universities, professional theaters, over a dozen museums, symphony, riverboat cruises, casinos
- Professional sports with over 20 golf courses
- Area for music and ice shows
- 2.5 hours from Chicago and 4-5 hours from St. Louis
- International Airport in Moline, IL.