What we need:
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Infectious Disease Physician to join another physician in a sole Infectious Disease practice, caring for inpatient population and outpatient clinic
- Inpatient rounds approximately 3-5 patients per day and offers an oppoturnity to participate in hospital epidemiology
- Outpatient setting covers general consults, Hepatitis, and a Ryan White Title III AIDS clinic with at least 300 active patients
- Rotating call
Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport (Welcome to the Quad City International Airport), Genesis is integrated throughout multiple communities, serving nearly 400,000 individuals.
The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse region with “big city” opportunities: excellent school districts, fine arts, and multiple college options to name a few. We are the home of the Quad City River Bandits if you want to catch a baseball game, and the home of the Mallards, if hockey is your choice. We have over 20 golf courses to choose from in the warmer months and several ski resorts available by short drive if winter is your season of choice.The Quad Cities offers something for everyone.
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation package
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week for CME
Please call Michelle Spranger 563-441-2732 or email curriculum vitae to: email@example.com or Kerri Delp at firstname.lastname@example.org.