Physician Recruitment - Employment Opportunities
Pediatrician- Genesis Health Group - Davenport, IA
Pediatrician. Medical degree (or foreign equivalent) in Medicine or related field. Completion of a 3-year Pediatrics Residency program. Eligible for a State of Iowa medical license. Willingness to travel minimal distance between multiple worksites in Davenport, IA. Kerri Delp, Genesis Health System d/b/a Genesis Health Group, 865 Lincoln Road, Suite L10, Bettendorf, IA 52722. EOE.
COMMUNITY HEALTH CARE, INC.
IOWA AND ILLINOIS
The Physician Recruitment Department at Genesis Medical Center is actively involved in recruiting 2 Pediatrician Physicians to work at Community Health Care, Inc. (CHC), located in the Quad Cities (Davenport, IA, Moline IL, Rock Island, IL). CHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary care outpatient services to approximately 37,000 patients per year. CHC is NCQA certified Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Fulltime – 40 hours per week. Mainly 8-5pm with 1 hour lunch. Half day of administration time per week; 1 evening per week 10-7pm.
- Call 1:3 Hospital call rotation. 1 week at a time.
- Visa candidates (J1 or H1) can be sponsored.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required.
- Eligible to apply for National Health Service Corps (loan repayment ,US Citizens).