Community Health Care, Inc.
Iowa and Illinois
The Physician Recruitment Department at Genesis Medical Center is actively involved in recruiting a Pediatrician to work at Community Health Care, Inc. (CHC), located in the Quad Cities (Davenport, IA, Moline IL, Rock Island, IL). CHC is a Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary care outpatient services to approximately 37,000 patients per year. CHC is NCQA certified Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Fulltime – 40 hours per week. Mainly 8-5pm with 1 hour lunch. Half day of administration time per week; 1 evening per week 10-7pm.
- Call 1:3 Hospital call rotation. 1 week at a time.
- Visa candidates (J1 or H1) can be sponsored.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required.
- Eligible to apply for National Health Service Corps (loan repayment ,US Citizens).