Physician Recruitment - Employment Opportunities
Director, Clinical Services
Psychology Associates is looking for Full-time Director of Clinical Services.
Monday - Friday, 80 hours per two-week pay period.
Position Title: Director, Clinical Services
Department: Psychology Associates
Purpose: To direct the coordination of clinical services across a broad spectrum of disciplines. Oversee management of business services for department.
Report To: Director, Operations
Supervisory Responsibility: Large Group Responsibility (Multiple Shift): The job requires direct supervision of more than 12 employees. Job duties include the full range of supervisory activities such as hiring, training, assigning, monitoring and assessing work, promoting etc. Work involves ensuring that human resource related decisions are compatible with the organization's policies, practices and direction. Incumbent has multiple shift responsibilities for staff.
Materials Responsibility: Very Limited. Work requires very limited responsibility for material resources. Examples of resources could include personal work materials, supplies or equipment, or very small amounts of cash. The employee has a very limited or indirect amount of control over these resources. Although human error might require the repair or replacement of materials, usually the cost of correcting these errors is minor. The variety and volume of resources is also very limited. Problems associated with material resources are very uncomplicated.
Key Relationship: Co-workers/Health System Employees, Outside Agencies/Other Health Care Providers, Governing Boards, General Public/Visitors/Volunteers, Physicians/Medical Office Staff, Students/Interns/Residents/Outside Instructors, Patients, Families, and Significant Others, Vendors/Clients, Third Party Payors/Insurance Companies, Local Governments, News Media, Attorneys.
Education: Additional training and/or specialized Doctoral degree.
Field Of Study: Psychology or Medicine.
Special Training: Appropriate internship and residency.
Training Preferred: Approved training program; 2 years Supervisory Experience in Mental Health.
Licensure/Registration: Licensed doctoral level for independent practice of psychology or medicine in appropriate state.
Experience: More than 5 years experience required.
Genesis Psychology Associates is a multidisciplinary mental health practice within Genesis Health Group, a large professional practice that serves Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois on the banks of the Mississippi River. Psychology Associates is seeking an Adult Psychologist to join its busy practice.
The practice offers the following:
- A group that employs a diverse clinical staff that is well equipped to serve a full range of mental health needs
- Providers who are experienced in consultation with other mental health providers, court services, social service agencies, industrial and other employer groups, schools, and medical and rehabilitation personnel
- A large referral base from Genesis Health Group primary care and specialty physicians
- Working with associates who are committed to public service and who provide educational and diverse consultant services to the community
- The opportunity to step into a practice that is affiliated with Genesis Health System and its regional behavioral health presence which enjoys an excellent reputation throughout our 17-county service area of people
- A very competitive salary and benefit package is offered, including malpractice insurance.