Physician Recruitment - Employment Opportunities
Adult and Geriatric Psychologist Position
Genesis Psychology Associates is a large, multi-disciplinary mental health practice which is affiliated with the Genesis Health System. It serves clients located in the greater Quad City region, a metropolitan area of more than 400,000 people located halfway between Des Moines and Chicago on the banks of the Mississippi river. The Quad Cities offers numerous leisure time activities, a moderate climate, good schools, a stable economy, and a very reasonable cost of living.
Genesis Psychology Associates is seeking two early or mid-career full-time psychologists who are interested in providing assessment and treatment services to adults and seniors, due to an ever-expanding demand for high quality mental health services. Advanced training in neuropsychological assessment, forensic work, and individual psychotherapy is a plus. We are a financially stable, outpatient mental health practice with an excellent community reputation and a strong referral base. The practice is known for its excellent clinicians, collegiality, and professionalism.
The practice offers the following:
- A group that employs a diverse clinical staff that is well equipped to serve a full range of mental health needs.
- Providers who are experienced in consultation with other mental health providers, court services, social service agencies, industrial and other employer groups, schools, and medical and rehabilitation personnel.
- A large referral base from Genesis Health Group primary care and specialty physicians.
- Working with associates who are committed to public service and who provide educational and diverse consultant services to the community.
- The opportunity to step into a practice that is affiliated with Genesis Health System and its regional behavioral health presence which enjoys an excellent reputation throughout our 17-county service area of people.
- A very competitive salary and benefit package is offered, including malpractice insurance and a generous continuing education allowance.