Physician Recruitment - Employment Opportunities
Pulmonologist - Iowa
A. Mahadevia, MD * H. Wong, MD * B. Gross, MD - Davenport, Iowa
We are actively recruiting two more physicians to join their private group of Board Certified Pulmonologists and Critical Care Specialists in Davenport, Iowa. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and skilled in doing a full range of adult Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. There is also an opportunity to do sleep medicine for those sleep board-eligible. Our practice is referral-based with a busy inpatient/outpatient component and no internal medicine.
Our practice has been in existence since 1983 is based primarily out of Genesis Medical Center, which is a two-campus hospital of 500+ beds, which include 30 ICU beds.
In joining the most established pulmonary practice in Davenport, the new associate would have a busy and successful practice right away. Our practice is approximately 50% office-based pulmonary and 50% hospital-based pulmonary and critical care. Full invasive services are available with up to date equipment including dedicated video bronchoscopes, dedicated fluoroscopy tables, and fluoroscopic/cine multi-slice CT technology. Weekend and night call would be 1 in 3 or 4.
The community offers the following:
- Located in the heart of the Midwest, we are just 2 ½ hours from Chicago
- Students consistently ranking higher on college entrance ACT and SAT scores when compared to the nation as a whole. Excellent public and private school options
- Arts, symphony and theater including inspired talent with local to international flair
- Professional sports including hockey, arena football, baseball and a TPC golf course hosting a stop on the PGA tour
- An international airport
- A variety of water sports including boating, sailing, water-skiing and wonderful fishing on the river