- Class will be canceled if minimum of 6 is not met
- Discuss a prudent heart lifestyle to minimize the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Identify warning symptoms of a heart attack and stroke.
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for evaluation and treatment of a victim in cardiac and/or respiratory arrest.
- Demonstrate usage of AED
- Taught using AHA Guidelines
- Materials will be available at the class session
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be sent at least 48 hours in advance of the class session for a full refund to be issued. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after the class date.