Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Athletic Trainers
To present a principle based approach for assessment, prevention, training and rehabilitation to facilitate improved functional thresholds.
- Identify functional principles, strategies, and technique processes for the Hip and Shoulder Complexes
- Demonstrate over 50 new Shoulder and Hip techniques for all levels of patients.
- Assess and explain the integration between Shoulder, Trunk and Hip structures.
- Utilize Functional Manual Reaction to enhance authentic function
- Demonstrate techniques consisting of functional preparation, fundamental movement, enhancement movement, and activity-skill specific sequencing
Brett W. Bloom, PT, FAFS, CAFS is owner and CFO of Function for Life Physical Therapy in San Diego, California. Brett became a Fellow of Applied Functional Science of Gary Gray Institute, and he has been a Gray Institute lecturer since 2009.
Iowa: Eligible for up to 17.5 hours* of credit for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists. Eligibility for ATCs 15.0* hours of credit through Gray Institute
Illinois: 17.5 hours* of credit will be provided for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists by Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus. Eligibility for ATCs 15.0* hours of credit through Gray Institute
*Attendance at both days is required for credits.
Free parking available in ramp next to Medical Office Building 2
- Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, breaks and handout materials.
- Cancellation: if registration is cancelled two week prior to the program, only 50% of registration fee will be refunded. No refunds after program begins.
- Please dress in layers to accommodate comfort in the meeting room.
Sponsored by Genesis Orthopedic Quality Committee