Saturday, October 13, 2018
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Adler Health Education Center
1236 East Rusholme Street
Lower level Genesis Heart Institute
Davenport, IA 52803
7:00 a.m.-7:45 a.m.: Registration Desk open and Continental Breakfast
7:55 a.m.: Welcome- Retta E. Pelsang, MD, FACR, Moderator
8:00 a.m.: Basic Fetal Heart Image: Four Chambers and Outflow Tracts, Stephanie Ellingson, MS, RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RT(R)
8:55 a.m.: Hepatic Elastography, K. Todd Woods, BSMS, RDMS, RCT, RT(R)
9:50 a.m.: Break
10:05 a.m.: Sonographic Evaluation of Hemodialysis Graphs & Fistulas: Pre and Post-operative Evaluation, Ryan Lomen, BA, RDMS, RVT
11:00 a.m.: Clinical Use of Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound (CEUS) Imaging, Heather Maas, BS, RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RT(R), CTT+
12:00 p.m.: Adjourn
Registered Medical Sonographers, Student Sonographers, Radiologic Technologists
The audience will be educated on basic fetal heart imaging, hepatic elastography, hemodialysis graphs & fistulas and the clinical use of CEUS.
- Identify all findings that need documented in fetal LVOT and RVOT views.
- Identify how imaging windows effects the view in terms of how anatomy is displayed.
- Identify the clinical benefits to the use of Hepatic Elastography.
- Identify liver segmental anatomy.
- Identify and recognize complications and pathology associated with hemodialysis grafts & fistulas.
- Explain revisions & other treatment options for revascularization of hemodialysis grafts & fistula.
- Explain the clinical use of contrast enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) imaging.
- Describe the vascular phases of the liver.
CE: Radiologic Technologists approved for 4.0 CEH through the ASRT;
CME: Medical Sonographers approved for 4.0 CME through the SDMS - 1 each AB, OB, SPI, VT categories
Questions? Call Brandi Erickson at 563-421-1168 or email email@example.com