M. Kathleen Figaro, MD, MS
Accepting new patients.
I am passionate about optimizing endocrine conditions and helping patients achieve their goals and improve their outcomes.
I believe that patients benefit from care that is centered on their quality of life and on making life with whatever endocrine condition they have more fulfilling and rewarding.
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday : 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday : 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday : Closed
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Diabetes Care
Areas Of Interest
I have a special love for diabetes and for the thyroid.
I spend most of my time with my family, and I enjoy singing choral music, oratorio, and opera.
Education & Training
- Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University New York, NY, Masters of Science in Clinical Epidemiology
- Yale University, New Haven, CT, Doctor of Medicine
Awards & Certifications
Honors, Awards, etc.
I have been the young physician delegate from the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the American Medical Association for the past 3 years, and I am the Immediate past president of the Midwest region of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist
I am board certified in internal medicine and endocrinology.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Preceptor Family Medicine Residency
- Vice President Upper Midwest Chapter AACE
- Member, AACE Legislative Committee
- Scott County Medical Society
- AACE - Regional, National
- Endocrine Society
- American Diabetes Association