Crystal D. Anderson, LMHC
Call for an Appointment
Nurturing other people to change and grow brings me joy. I want to see others be successful.
My philosophy of care is that the patient is the expert regarding them self and the parent is the expert and advocate for the child. I respect their expertise and work to help them make healthy choices and changes on their timetable.
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas Of Interest
Throughout my experience, I have seen many people struggle with symptoms of anxiety, depression, adjustment issues, and substance use. In general, I take a cognitive behavioral approach to facilitating client change.
As the parent of two young children, I do not have much time for hobbies presently. I am an outdoor person who loves nature walks, gardening, and campfires.
Education & Training
- Black Hawk College, A.S. in Psychology
- Western Illinois University, B.S. in Psychology
- Eastern Illinois University, M.A. in Clinical Psychology
- Central East Alcoholism and Drug Council
- Prairie Center Health Systems
- Mental Health Center of Champaign County
Awards & Certifications
Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Iowa
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in Illinois