Clare Bevin Harney, MD
Accepting new patients.
I have the best job in the world! It makes me so happy to be able to work with women throughout their lives to keep them healthy and help them to reach their goals.
I strongly believe in a patient-centered approach to obstetric and gynecologic care that takes each woman's individual experiences and goals into account. I am proud to have trained and worked with midwives throughout my career and I have tried to incorporate that respect for women's strength and autonomy into my practice.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Obstetrics / Gynecology
Areas Of Interest
- Family planning and complex contraception, especially for women and girls who have complicated health problems and needs
- Adolescent gynecology
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy
- Global health
I enjoy hiking, gardening, crochet, and reading science fiction books.
Education & Training
- Swarthmore College, BA
- Emory University, MD
- Northwestern University, MPH
- University of Illinois at Chicago, OB/GYN
- Northwestern University, Fellowship in Family Planning
Awards & Certifications
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Eligible
- Society of Family Planning American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine