David Paul Lang, MD
Accepting new patients.
I value my patients and their input and enjoy being a partner in their care.
I am a native of Washington, Ill., a small town outside of Peoria. I enjoy using technology to help improve health and fitness and have developed mobile applications and games to help with this. Through several volunteer trips to Haiti, I have had many fulfilling experiences bringing health care to people in need with organizations like "Friends of the Children of Haiti" and "Hands Helping Haiti."
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Year joined staff:
- Obstetrics / Gynecology
Areas Of Interest
- Normal and high-risk obstetrics
- Minimally invasive surgical options, including total laparoscopic hysterectomy, endometriosis treatment, and endometrial ablation
- Open and minimally invasive approaches for oncology and complex gynecological surgeries
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Ill, Medical Degree
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Saint Francis and Methodist Medical Centers, Peoria, Ill