Our Heart Surgery Services
The Genesis Heart Surgery team performs many types of Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeries including, but not limited to:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) surgery for the treatment of Coronary Artery Disease and blocked arteries. Saphenous (leg) Vein Harvest for bypass grafts.
- Minimally Invasive (including Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement, or TAVR) Aortic, Mitral and Tricuspid Valve repair or replacement surgery for the treatment of valve leakage (Regurgitation and Insufficiency) and narrowing/hardening (Stenosis).
- Modified Maze procedure for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation.
- Abdominal and Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm repair.
- Carotid Artery surgery for stroke prevention.
- Oncological surgery of the lungs, esophagus and trachea for the treatment of Cancer of the esophagus and lungs.
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For an appointment, please call: 563-421-3990.