Our Heart Surgery Services
The Genesis Heart Surgery team performs many types of Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgeries including, but not limited to:
- Aneurysm Surgery of the Thoracic and Abdominal Aorta.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery primarily off pump for the treatment of Coronary Artery Disease and Blocked Arteries. Utilization of radial arteries for bypass grafts.
- Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery, Mitral Valve, Aortic Valve and Tricuspid Valve repair or replacement surgery for the treatment of Valve Stenosis. Regurgitation and Insufficiency.
- Modified Maze Procedure for the treatment of atrial fibrillation.
- Oncological Surgery of the lungs, esophagus and trachea for the treatment of cancer of the esophagus and lungs.
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery for the treatment of leg pain and Carotid Artery surgery for stroke prevention. Dialysis access for kidney disease.
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For an appointment, please call: 563-421-3990.