JCRHC Fitness Center
- Be able to exercise independently
- Be medically stable
- No physician referral required
- Attend orientation on exercise safety
- Treadmills with variable speed (0-12 mph) and grade (0-15%)
- Airdyne, recumbent and stationary bikes, Stair climber, Concept II Rower, Total Gym, Arm Ergometer, Pyloballs, and free weights
- NuStep recumbent stair climbers with swivel seat for the more exercise challenged
- Four-station weight machine (200# each station)
Improve the exercise capacity of the client in preparation for the return to work, for improvement of sedentary lifestyles, and promotion of physical fitness.
Assist the client and/or family to maintain a healthy lifestyle by encouraging improved lifestyle choices.
Improve self-confidence through therapy and camaraderie.
Monday - Friday
5:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Closed 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
5:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
All members must pay one-time orientation fee of $20.00*
*Orientation fee may be required if membership lapses for 12 months or more.