GMC, Silvis Recognizes New Legacy Society Members
The Genesis Legacy Society recently recognized new members at the annual luncheon.
Newest members of the Genesis Legacy Society were recognized for gifts to the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House Endowment Fund or for commitments of future bequests or estate gifts.
“Members of the Legacy Society have each made a generous commitment to the future of health care in the region,’’ said Steve Goebel, Senior Planned Giving Officer, Genesis Health System. “Many members have also committed their time and expertise to advance the mission of Genesis to provide compassionate, quality health care to all those in need.
“Genesis values their commitments and their commitments benefit our patients.’’
The newest members are:
• Gregory J. Bush. CEO of McCarthy-Bush Corporation, member of GHS Board of Directors and co-chair of the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House Endowment Fund Program.
• Thomas and Sara Dean. Tom was Vice President of Legal Affairs and General Counsel for Genesis Health System.
• Bill and Denise Edwards. Bill is Administrator for Genesis Health Group (GHG).
• Douglas and Nancy Hultquist. Doug is co-founder of Quad City Bank & Trust, and Nancy recently served on the Steering Committee for the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House Endowment Program.
• Barb and Mike Johnson. Barb, her brother Greg Bush, and their siblings were honorary chairs of the Clarissa C. Cook Hospice House Endowment Fund Program.
• Joel Moore, GHS director of spiritual care and manager of GMC-Davenport Cancer Center.
• Thomas A. Sunderbruch, member of the Scott County Board of Supervisors and retired principal of Assumption High School.
• Brad and Liz Treiber and Brett and Shannon Treiber. Brad and Brett are owners of Treiber Construction Company.
• Richard and Susan von Maur. Dick and his brother Chuck are the co-owners of Von Maur stores.
• Chris Wahlig and Lisa Bensmiller. Chris currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Genesis Health System.
• Dale and Kim Zude. Dale, President of Courtesy Car City, serves on the Genesis Health Services Board of Directors.
To find out how your commitments can make a difference in the future of healthcare in the region, go to www.genesishealth.com/give or call (563) 421-6865.