Public and Media Services
Public Service Announcements
View our celebrity PSAs from Sheryl Crow, Patty Duke or Dara Torres. View all PSAs.
It is our belief that the most important contribution we can make is to help improve the health of the Quad City region. Continued
The Genesis Speakers Bureau is a resource for organizations, clubs and other groups to plan programs on topics of health and wellness. Continued
Genesis provides free tours to preschool, kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school students. Continued
Adler Health Education Center Reservations
Click to reserve the Adler Health Education Center located at 1236 E Rusholme Street, Davenport IA.
For all Genesis facilities, please direct all media inquiries and condition reports to Craig Cooper at 563-421-9263.
All patient condition reports will be defined as: undetermined, good, fair, serious or critical. The term “stable” cannot be used as a condition.
- Undetermined – Patient awaiting physician and assessment.
- Good – Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable. Indicators are excellent.
- Fair – Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious, but may be uncomfortable. Indicators are favorable.
- Serious – Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. Indicators are questionable.
- Critical – Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may be unconscious. Indicators are unfavorable.
All reporters, TV crews, photographers must be accompanied by someone from the Corporate Communications and Marketing department. On site video footage and photographs must be approved by Corporate Communications and Marketing prior to the event.
To view current and archived News Releases please visit our News Room.