The DAISY Award will be awarded to a RN that consistently meets all of the following criteria:
- Demonstrates professionalism in the work place
- Models empathy and demonstrates a caring attitude in all situations
- Job performance exemplifies the mission, vision, and values
- Uses critical thinking skills in the delivery of extraordinary patient care
- Consistent focus on creating an exceptional patient experience
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills with peers and coworkers
- Recognized as outstanding role model in the nursing community
- Demonstrates exemplary service and a commitment to excellence
Nominations received by the 15th of the month will be considered for the following month's DAISY Award.
If you have any questions, please contact: Joan McCann Magnet Program Supervisor 563-421-7674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.