VNA Home Healthcare Services
Care at Home
VNA professional staff provide a broad range of home healthcare services to patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly, in the comfort of their own homes. We work with patients, families, physicians, and other community agencies to provide the care that you need in your home. Services are provided in Iowa and Illinois.
Advantages of Home Care
- Provided in the comfort of your home
- Maintains involvement with family and friends
- Promotes personal dignity and control
- Provides support and assistance for those caring for a loved one at home
How to Request Home Healthcare Services
You may arrange for our in home services by contacting us at 563-421-4663 or by asking your physician. If you are in the hospital or a nursing facility, request to speak with the social worker or VNA Home Care coordinator.
VNA caregivers may include:
- Skilled nursing
- Physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy
- Medical social worker
- Home health aide
VNA offers specialized nursing services, such as:
- Care for people with chronic diseases, such as heart failure, diabetes or COPD.
- Care following a hospital stay
- IV infusion therapy
- Wound care
- Tube feedings
- Total parenteral nutrition
- Mental health nursing
- Maternal and Child health nursing
- Orthopedic nursing
VNA offers specialized rehabilitation services, such as:
- Post-operative orthopedic therapy
- Post-operative joint replacement program
- Rehabilitation for people with a Brain Injury, Parkinson's Disease, or Multiple Sclerosis.
- Rehabilitation for weakness following a hospital stay
- Lymphedema management
- Fall prevention and risk assessment
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Hand rehabilitation
- Low vision program
- Assistive technology
- Recommendations for adaptations for aging and accessibility
Paying for Home Care
Home health care services may be paid for by:
- Medicare and Medicaid
- Private Insurance
- Private pay with sliding fee scale
- Grant Funding
- United Way Funding
Years of Service
The Visiting Nurse Association has provided home care in Scott County for more than 100 years and has been in Clinton County for more than 85 years. The VNA staff provide care in eleven counties in Iowa and Illinois. Our staff is carefully selected and well trained to provide reliable, high quality care.
For more Information
If you have questions regarding any of our services, please contact us at 563-421-4663. We look forward to helping you with your home care needs.