Genesis Health Group Laboratory
Genesis Health Group (GHG) offers laboratory services at multiple locations throughout the Quad City area. Each of our six laboratories is nationally certified and directed by a Genesis Health Group physician. Blood draws can be scheduled at any of our labs as well as at our four phlebotomy stations. Walk-in patients are welcome.
Patients on anticoagulation therapy may require on-going monitoring. Staff at our three anticoagulation clinics team with area physicians to provide this service. A prior physician referral is required.
- GHG, Bettendorf Ancillary Lab
- GHG, Bettendorf Endocrinology
- GHG, Bettendorf Medical Center
- GHG, Davenport Family Practice Division
- GHG, North Ancillary Lab
- Genesis Medical Center, East Campus, Medical Office Building 2, Ste 101
- GHG, Eldridge Family Practice
- GHG, Moline Family Practice, 41st St
- GHG, Moline Rheumatology
- GHG, Rock Island Internal Medicine
- GHG, Silvis Family Practice/Internal Medicine