Why Choose Genesis Orthopedics?
We are a leading destination for orthopedic surgeries in which our affiliated physicians perform more than 3,200 orthopedic surgeries per year.
- Our specialized orthopedic team comprises of surgeons, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nurses – all dedicated to the specialty of orthopedics.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. Our dedicated Orthopedic floor consecutively ranks in the top 10% of all hospitals in patient satisfaction. We invite you to read about our patients.
In the end, we guarantee you will be highly satisfied with your care. In fact, our patient satisfaction scores continuously average above the 90th percentile in the nation.
- Only Board Certified and Fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons have privileges at our nationally recognized program.
- Our program offers a vast array of affiliated physicians which specialize in orthopedic trauma surgery, total joint replacement, hand and upper extremity surgery, foot and ankle surgery, and pediatrics.
- The surgeons utilize minimally invasive techniques to ensure a smoother recovery and better outcomes.
Genesis Nursing Staff
- We are proud of the individualized and dedicated care our patients receive from our nursing staff, who have specialized orthopedic knowledge.
- Our Center’s core group of nurses has extensive experiences in orthopedics, which positively correlates to patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, and overall quality of care as well as length of stay.
- Orthopedic nursing staff members advocate for you and your family, serving as a vital link to the development and implementation of your plan of care.
- Our highly trained nurses perform patient assessments to observe patient’s activity intolerance, impaired adjustment, acute pain, and plan education needs specifically to their injury or surgery. The value of this specialized orthopedic knowledge makes our nursing staff best able to anticipate specific patient needs and potential problems during a patient’s stay to ensure a safe, effective and efficient care for all of our patients.
- We utilize a multidisciplinary team approach, which expedites a patient’s recovery as quickly as possible.
- We tailor pain management to the patient’s individual needs, including therapy, medication and injections, as well as chronic pain management.
- Our rehab therapists work collaboratively with nursing staff in a multidisciplinary model to provide physical and occupational therapy.