If you are undergoing a total joint replacement(s), back surgery, amputation or are recovering from an accident or fall that resulted in fractures or other injuries, you can be confident knowing that you will receive team focused, high quality, compassionate care at Genesis Medical Center-Davenport.
A comprehensive and individualized plan of care will be developed to help you receive the maximum functional improvement in the shortest time possible.
Special Genesis Medical Center Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program features
- Joint Effort Total Joint Education Class prior to and continued staff education for patient and family members throughout hospitalization.
- Specially trained therapists for patients who have undergone amputation.
- Prosthetists and Orthotists on site availability.
- State Of The Art Prosthetic and Orthotic devices.
- Large staff with training in the most current and effective treatment techniques.
A full spectrum of rehabilitation services including Aquatic Therapy are available to help you continue your rehabilitation after discharge from the hospital.
Genesis Medical Center West Campus
1401 West Central Park
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday