Speech/Language Pathology - Outpatient
Welcome to outpatient speech/language pathology, located at these four different locations throughout the Quad City area.
- Bettendorf Medical Park - Maplecrest
- Bettendorf Medical Park - Go PEDS
- Genesis Health System - Valley Fair
- Genesis Medical Center - Dewitt
We specialize in offering therapy to help patients relearn how to communicate; relearn safe swallowing skills; rebuild thinking, memory, and problem solving; improve voice production, quality and volume. Speech therapy is done on an individual basis, or in a group setting.
Special Programs offered are:
- Voice evaluations and treatment
- Lee Silvermann voice treatment
- Expertise in key areas of stroke, and brain injury
- Certified brain injury specialists
- Individual approaches to cognitive intervention (memory, thinking, planning, concentration, etc) for daily living
- Work site evaluations and transitions to return to work, school, or volunteering
- Woodcock-Johnson testing
- Bedside/clinical, swallowing or voice functioning
Our goal as Genesis Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation is to provide our patients with the most innovative treatment options to maximize return of speech, language, cognition, swallowing, and/or voice functioning.
For more information about these programs, call 563-421-3460 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.