Stroke Rehabilitation - Inpatient
If you or your loved one has suffered a stroke, you will receive treatment from an interdisciplinary team of professionals whose goal is to provide quality, motivating & compassionate care at Genesis Medical Center Davenport. A comprehensive and individualized plan of care will be developed to help you receive the maximum functional improvement in the shortest time possible.
Special Genesis Medical Center Stroke Rehabilitation Program features:
- Specially trained and certified physical therapists readily available to provide the highest quality care
- Orthotists available on site as needed rehabilitation services on the Acute Neurology Stroke Unit to better prepare you for transition to the Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Program
- State of the art equipment to speed your recovery:
- Computerized Pressure Mapping seating support & Wheelchair Assessment
- Bioness Lower Extremity Retraining System
- SmartBalanceMaster Assessment & Training
- LiteGait to safely improve walking
A full spectrum of rehabilitation services are available to help you continue your rehabilitation after discharge from the hospital.
Genesis Medical Center West Campus
1401 West Central Park
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday