Doctor Searles offers a wide variety of laser treatments for patients in the Quad Cities area of Illinois and Iowa. Laser technology has advanced a great deal in the past decade, and we are pleased to offer you the latest innovations in the safety of a surgeon's office.
The Cutera Laser is used for the following treatments:
- Hair reduction: Laser hair removal ablates the hair follicles, resulting in lasting hair reduction after a series of treatments.
- Vein treatment: Veins that mar the surface of your face or legs may cause embarrassment or even keep you from wearing comfortable clothing in the summer. Our laser treatments can reduce the appearance of these veins.
- Brown spots: Laser technology can safely and effectively remove brown spots from hands, face and other locations.
- Rosacea: Rosacea is a condition that causes a red "mask" on the face that can be made worse with increased blood flow. Laser treatment can reduce the appearance of rosacea.
- Acne and Scarring: Acne and scarring left in adulthood from teen acne can be greatly reduced using laser treatments.
- Sun damage: Sun damaged skin can be treated with Limelight IPL Laser Treatment to smooth the skin's surface and complexion.