Crosstown Square provides the independence of apartment living with provisions for additional supportive services. You have the privacy of your own apartment, among your own furnishings, where you can be free of the concerns of maintaining a house. And you have the opportunity to enjoy the companionship of new neighbors of similar age while remaining close to family and friends.
Enjoy an Independent Lifestyle
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and special events
- Outdoor gardening and walking areas on lovely wooded acres
- On-site convenience store
- Close, easy access to neighborhood shops, restaurants and recreational areas
- Ample, well-lit parking
Enjoy the Comforts of Home
- Private studio and one-bedroom apartments featuring color-coordinated carpets and walls
- Three nutritious, home-style meals every day selected from a menu of choices
- Weekly housekeeping and flat bed linen services, plus free use of washers and dryers available on each floor
- Individual temperature control
Feel Safe and Secure
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- 24 hour security
- Full size bath with safety features
- Fireproof construction with smoke alarms in all apartments
- Connected to Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus, pharmacy, physician offices, and Illini Restorative Care.
Spend Time with Family and Friends
- Meet your new neighbors
- Entertain at home in your own apartment
- Private dining and meeting rooms available for you and your guests
- Take part in a variety of recreational and social activities
Financial Arrangements to Suit You
- No endowment or entrance fee
- Affordable rates
- Month-to-month rental agreement
- You maintain control of your finances
We're excited as your Crosstown family comes together. Come live with us in the privacy of your own apartment and, at the same time, in a community of older adults who want to experience the good life.
For more information, or to make an appointment to visit Crosstown Square, please call 309-281-3270. We are looking forward to hearing from you.