Illini Restorative Care
Also located on the Silvis hospital campus, Illini Restorative Care offers:
- Intermediate care
- Medicare-certified skilled care for those needing rehabilitation after surgery or an acute illness
- A Sheltered Care Unit that bridges the gap between independent living and skilled nursing care
The Genesis Medical Center, Silvis hospital is close by for acute care needs. Services include:
- Twenty-four-hour nursing care provided by licensed professional nurses and certified nursing assistants
- 83-bed skilled-nursing and rehabilitation center
- Personalized nutritional programs offered from a menu of choices
- On-site therapy featuring physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Respite and Hospice Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Emergency Services
- Physician Offices
- Laboratory Services
- A variety of social and recreational programs.
“Physicians and a full-time Nurse Practitioner are available as an extension of a resident’s personal physician,” said Glen Roebuck, Executive Director of Post Acute Services.
Care Beyond the Facility
"Our campus at Genesis Medical Center, Silvis is the only campus community within 100 miles that has independent senior living, sheltered care, long-term care and short-term rehabilitation---all connected to a full-service hospital, trauma center, pharmacy, laboratory, diagnostic services and physician offices."
--Glen Roebuck, Executive Director of Post Acute Services
Because of the care offered by the Illini Restorative Care unit and the strength and tenacity of our patients, 90 percent of patients return home. But our involvement doesn't stop there. Our discharge planner works closely with residents and families to ensure a smooth transition home.
Our Long Term Care and Sheltered Care units make an important difference to every resident. The result is a lifestyle enhanced by activities, services amenities and programs that promote health, wellness and vitality
And with being the only senior living community in the Quad Cities connected to a breadth of Medical support services, there's never a need to consider the "next move". At Illini Resorative Care, our residents settle into a worry-free environment that is responsive to their individual needs