- Year joined staff:
- Cardiology - Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
Education and Training
- Madras Medical College (India)
- Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester, England, Internal Medicine
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School/St. Peter's Medical Center in New Brunswick, New Jersey, Internal Medicine
- New England Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, Cardiology
- New England Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, Interventional Cardiology
He is licensed in both Iowa and Illinois and is available for outpatient consultation and follow-up visits at the Davenport Rusholme and Geneseo locations.
Dr. Rajendran is a member of the Genesis Heart Institute and his office is located within the Heart Institute at 1236 E. Rusholme Street, Suite 300, Davenport, Iowa. He may be reached by calling 563-324-2992.
His memberships include the American Heart Association, the American Medical Association, the Iowa Medical Society, and the Rock Island County and Scott County Medical Societies.
He is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.