Center for Weight Management
Take the first step to long-term weight loss
Since its launch in 2003, the Genesis Center for Weight Management has transformed -- and even extended -- the lives of more than 2,000 bariatric surgery patients who struggled with obesity. You can lose weight and gain a new, healthier life with the help of our compassionate weight-loss support team and our proven track record of safe, nationally-recognized care.
An Accredited Program of Excellence
Over the years, the Genesis Center for Weight Management has developed a national reputation for excellence and been designated a top-performing center. We are the Quad Cities’ only accredited program through the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Offering Four weight-loss options
The Genesis Center for Weight Management offers:
- Two surgical weight-loss options including Gastric Bypass (Roux-en-Y) and Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Non-surgical options include Optifast and Wondr Health
- An experienced care team to explain the benefits and risks of each option, and help you decide which one best meets your needs
- Educational classes offered twice a month and support groups are offered monthly. Call 563-421-8361 to learn more about our virtual support groups during COVID-19.
- Real life stories and blog posts of several people who took the first step towards a healthier life
We will make sure you have the education, encouragement, and assistance you need to achieve long-term weight loss and embrace a healthier lifestyle.
“I went from feeling helpless to hopeful. Losing weight was no longer someone else’s dream" - Dianna Plaza