Genesis Convenient Care
With the rising likelihood of COVID-19 in the region, Genesis Health System has implemented some changes and staff realignment at convenient care locations to meet the community need and assure the safety of patients, staff and the community at large. These precautions are necessary to minimize exposure to health care workers, residents and patients and to control the flow of patients as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health departments. Closed locations until further notice:
- Genesis Convenient Care at Hy-Vee 2351 West Locust Street, Davenport, IA
- Genesis Convenient Care at Hy-Vee 1823 East Kimberly Road, Davenport, IA
- Genesis Convenient Care Walk-in Clinic, 301 North 4th Avenue, Eldridge, IA
Genesis Convenient Care offers quick, quality care for minor illnesses and injuries. Save time and connect with us through any of our three Convenient Care options that are designed to meet your needs and schedule.
Genesis Convenient Care, Walk-In Clinic
A Genesis Convenient Care, Walk-In Clinic offers convenient hours and locations for you and your family. With locations in Bettendorf, Davenport, and Moline, Convenient Care Walk-In is available to meet your needs. To learn more about individual clinic offerings, locations and hours click one of the location links above.
Genesis Convenient Care, By Reservation
Convenient Care By Reservation allows patients to skip the waiting room and head back to the exam room immediately upon arrival. Now available at 4321 53rd Avenue in Bettendorf.
Book or Reserve an Appointment Now
When you are hurt or sick no one likes the waiting room. If you plan to visit one of our Walk-In, By Reservation, or Hy-Vee clinics we suggest you book or reserve a time and location that works best for you and wait in the comfort of your home. When the time for your appointment arrives come to the clinic and we will do our best to see you at the appointment time.
Genesis Convenient Care Virtual
Available anytime, day or night, Genesis Convenient Care, Virtual, is another level of convenience when sick happens. Connecting a medical professional to your phone or computer, this service is for patients ages two and up. The cost is a fee of $49. Please note this fee is not covered by most insurances. Click the link above to learn more.
If you believe our staff have failed to meet your expectations, please discuss your concern with any member of our staff. If they can't resolve the problem satisfactorily, please contact our clinic manager, at 563-421-3823.
You may also contact our Patient Advocate, who serves as an evaluator of the quality and appropriateness of our services. To contact the Genesis Patient Advocate please call 563-421-7047 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If you are unable to reach them, please leave a message, and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Insurance & Financial Policy
Our Convenient Care staff is available to help you with your financial inquiries. Billing assistance and payment areas are available at all Convenient Care locations, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Payment of all charges is due at the time of service, unless payment arrangements are made. Complete insurance information will be accepted in lieu of payment. If you do not have an insurance card or form with you, we will assume you do not have insurance. Genesis Health Group Financial Services will send out a monthly billing statement and is happy to answer any questions at 563-355-9200. You may receive one or more separate bills for each service utilized at Genesis Convenient Care. Each bill covers a separate service. As a courtesy to you, Genesis Convenient Care will bill your insurance when complete information is provided.
Please remember these points:
- Be sure to bring your insurance card to the clinic. If you forget, please call the Genesis Convenient Care Clinic with the needed information. We need to keep a current copy of your insurance information on file.
- You should determine whether Genesis Health System participates in your insurance plan. If you are uncertain, contact your insurance company.
- Insurance verification by Genesis staff does not guarantee payment. Contact your insurance representative for coverage and request their response in writing. Know your policy. Benefits change frequently. If you do not receive an explanation of benefits (EOB) for payment from your insurance carrier within a reasonable period of time, you should contact them to check the status of payment.
Thank you for choosing Genesis Convenient Care as your health care provider. We hope all aspects of your visit will meet your standards of excellence. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns, since the Genesis Convenient Care staff is here to serve you.