Sick? Get Better with Convenient Care Virtual
Consult with a doctor by mobile, web or phone
Genesis Convenient CareNow offers another level of convenience when sick happens. Available 24/7 for ages 2 and up. No appointment necessary.
What can I be seen for?
- urinary tract infections (females ages 16 and older only)
- seasonal allergies
- pink eye
- ear infection
- cold sores
How much does it cost?
- $49 per visit
- Not covered by most insurances
Want to see a provider in person?
Head to a Convenient CareNow located inside West Locust HyVee or one of our Convenient Care clinics in Bettendorf, Davenport and Moline.
If you need emergency care, call 911.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use it?
To use Genesis Convenient CareNow:
- Download the app to your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Create an account. You do not need to be an established Genesis patient to create an account. Once it’s created, your information is securely stored for future visits.
- Fill out a questionnaire about your symptoms, medications and health history.
- Select a provider who is currently available to see patients.
- Talk to a provider via a video visit. Conversations typically last about 10 minutes during which symptoms, family history, diagnosis and treatment will be discussed. If necessary, the provider will send a prescription to a pharmacy of your choosing. Check with your health plan for in-network options.
- A Visit Summary will be sent to your your Genesis Convenient CareNow profile inbox recapping your visit date/time, the Provider you saw and any Provider notes and any pertinent prescription information for your records.
When would I use Convenient CareNow?
- I should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule
- My doctor’s office is closed
- I feel too sick to drive
- I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me
- It's difficult for me to get a doctor's appointment
- I'm traveling and stuck in a hotel room
How do I add my spouse?
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
How do I add a child to my account?
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add then add your child or dependent to your account.
What should I do if I have a child over 18 who is still on my health insurance?
They should enroll as an adult and create their own separate account.