Convenient Care, Virtual
Consult with a doctor by web or phone using the Genesis Convenient CareNow App
Access Convenient CareNow via the mobile app or using our web link. See the steps below.
Download the Mobile App:
- Search for Genesis Convenient CareNow in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Download the app
- Create an account and have your visit with a doctor
Need help? See our step-by-step instructions for using the Genesis Convenient CareNow app.
Access Convenient CareNow on a desktop computer:
Start your virtual visit now.
Genesis providers are available in the App at these hours:
Monday-Friday | 8 A.M. - 8 P.M.
Saturday-Sunday | 9 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
Minimize unnecessary visits to the doctor and decrease the spread of many conditions including COVID-19. Available for ages 2 and up. No appointment necessary.
What can I be seen for?
- sore throat
- urinary tract infections (females ages 16 and older only)
- seasonal allergies
- pink eye
- ear infection
- cold sores
How much does it cost?
There are no upfront or co-pay costs for virtual care. Insurance will be billed for your visit.
Want to see a provider in person?
If you have COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), you need to call your medical provider or a local walk-in clinic first. Please do not show up to a medical facility or emergency room without calling ahead. To locate a provider near you, call 421-DOCS or visit this web page.
Examine one of our other Convenient Care options.
If you need emergency care, call 911.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use it?
To use Genesis Convenient CareNow virtual care:
- Download the Genesis Convenient CareNow app to your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Create an account. You do not need to be an established Genesis patient to create an account. Once it’s created, your information is securely stored for future visits.
- Fill out a questionnaire about your symptoms, medications and health history.
- Select a provider who is currently available to see patients.
- Talk to a provider via a video visit. Conversations typically last about 10 minutes during which symptoms, family history, diagnosis and treatment will be discussed. If necessary, the provider will send a prescription to a pharmacy of your choosing. Check with your health plan for in-network options.
- A Visit Summary will be sent to your your Genesis Convenient CareNow profile inbox recapping your visit date/time, the Provider you saw and any Provider notes and any pertinent prescription information for your records.
When would I use Convenient CareNow virtual care?
- I should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule
- My doctor’s office is closed
- I feel too sick to drive
- I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me
- It's difficult for me to get a doctor's appointment
- I'm traveling and stuck in a hotel room
How do I add my spouse?
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
How do I add a child to my account?
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add then add your child or dependent to your account.
What should I do if I have a child over 18 who is still on my health insurance?
They should enroll as an adult and create their own separate account.