Walk-in Clinic and After-Hours Care
Genesis Convenient Care offers three walk-in clinics with convenient hours and locations for you and your family. Use Convenient Care for minor emergencies that can include:
Simply select a time and location that works best for you and wait in the comfort of your home.
Check in now
- Strep throat
- Minor fractures
- Other acute problems
- Seasonal flu vaccinations
View Wait Times or Check-In Online.
Before heading to the clinic, check the wait times or reserve yourself a spot in line by checking-in online now.
Or Skip the Line Altogether
NEW--Convenient Care By Reservation allows patients to skip the waiting room and head back to the exam room immediately upon arrival. Learn more.
Would you rather see a doctor from home? Consult with a doctor via phone now. Available 24/7.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
On Holidays, only our DAVENPORT location is open during the following times:
- New Years Day 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Easter 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Memorial Day 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Fourth of July 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Labor Day 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Thanksgiving 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Christmas 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Need a school or sports physical? Call your pediatrician or family doctor to schedule an appointment at their office.
Need Emergency Services? For those in need of immediate care for major injuries and illnesses, Genesis has several emergency and trauma care facilities located at each of the hospital campuses.
If you believe our staff have failed to meet your expectations, please discuss your concern with any member of our staff. If they can't resolve the problem satisfactorily, please contact our clinic manager, at 563-421-3823.
You may also contact our Patient Advocate, who serves as an evaluator of the quality and appropriateness of our services. To contact the Genesis Patient Advocate please call 563-421-7047 between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If you are unable to reach them, please leave a message, and your call will be returned as soon as possible.
Insurance & Financial Policy
Our Convenient Care staff is available to help you with your financial inquiries. Billing assistance and payment areas are available at all Convenient Care locations, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Payment of all charges is due at the time of service, unless payment arrangements are made. Complete insurance information will be accepted in lieu of payment. If you do not have an insurance card or form with you, we will assume you do not have insurance. Genesis Health Group Financial Services will send out a monthly billing statement and is happy to answer any questions at 563-355-9200. You may receive one or more separate bills for each service utilized at Genesis Convenient Care. Each bill covers a separate service. As a courtesy to you, Genesis Convenient Care will bill your insurance when complete information is provided.
Please remember these points:
- Be sure to bring your insurance card to the clinic. If you forget, please call the Genesis Convenient Care Clinic with the needed information. We need to keep a current copy of your insurance information on file.
- You should determine whether Genesis Health System participates in your insurance plan. If you are uncertain, contact your insurance company.
- Insurance verification by Genesis staff does not guarantee payment. Contact your insurance representative for coverage and request their response in writing. Know your policy. Benefits change frequently. If you do not receive an explanation of benefits (EOB) for payment from your insurance carrier within a reasonable period of time, you should contact them to check the status of payment.
Thank you for choosing Genesis Convenient Care as your health care provider. We hope all aspects of your visit will meet your standards of excellence. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns, since the Genesis Convenient Care staff is here to serve you.