The Medicine is Movement
You can schedule your physical therapy appointment without a doctor's order
Physical therapy is a comprehensive, non-invasive route to address the aches and pains that interrupt your routines and activities. From general discomfort to highly complex diagnoses, our team of highly trained and experienced therapists can help.
Availability and converage depends on your insurance plan. Contact your insurance carrier to see if you are eligible.
What we treat
Here are just some of the areas we commonly treat:
- Chronic pain, sprains and strains
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia-related discomfort
- Sport and work-related injuries
- Soft tissue disorders
- Post-operative discomfort or pain
Why our care is distinct
Whether you're recovering from an injury, illness or condition such as arthritis or carpal tunnel, our experts are specially trained to provide the highest level of care to get you feeling good again. When you choose Genesis, you're choosing the area's leading health care provider.
- One-on-one care
- Specialized therapists certified to treat specific joints and muscles
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Area's only anti-gravity treadmill
- Underwater treadmill
- Locations near you
Schedule your appointment
If you want to see a physical therapist, it's as simple as filling out the form below. Our staff will contact you to schedule your appointment at your earliest convenience: