Outpatient Speech Therapy
Regardless of the diagnosis, our team of speech pathologists is dedicated to providing the very best care. The goal is simple: to provide our patients with the most innovative treatment options to maximize return of speech, language, cognition, swallowing and/or voice functioning.
Speech therapy is done on an individual basis, or in a group setting.
Areas of Expertise
We specialize in helping patients to do the following:
- Relearn how to communicate
- Relearn safe swallowing skills
- Rebuild thinking, memory, and problem solving
- Improve voice production, quality and volume
Pediatric Speech Therapy
In pediatrics, we evaluate and treat children with a variety of diagnoses, and specialize in offering therapy to help children improve communication skills, social skills, improve voice production, swallowing, and assist with feeding difficulties. Speech therapy is done on an individual basis or in a group setting.
We evaluate each patient's unique needs to develop a personalized treatment plan. Our program is distinct because we offering the following:
- Voice evaluations and treatment
- Lee Silvermann voice treatment
- Expertise in key areas of stroke, and brain injury
- Certified brain injury specialists
- Individual approaches to cognitive intervention (memory, thinking, planning, concentration, etc) for daily living
- Work site evaluations and transitions to return to work, school, or volunteering
- Woodcock-Johnson testing
- Bedside/clinical, swallowing or voice functioning