Physical Therapy for Women's Health
Highly-trained, caring therapists and evidence-based treatment in a friendly, welcoming environment meeting the needs of women in the surrounding community.
The medical needs of every woman are unique, and so is the treatment of those needs. Let Genesis Physical Therapy help to address and resolve your needs in a caring, friendly, and attentive environment.
Genesis has the area's best and most experienced therapists, meaning you'll get back to living your life sooner.
Physical Therapy May Benefit You If...
- Leak urine when you cough, laugh or lift
- Are pregnant and have pain
- Urinate more often than every two hours in the daytime
- Have trouble making it to the toilet on time when you have an urge to go
- Urinate more than once after going to bed
- Have “triggers” that make you feel like you can’t wait to go to the toilet (e.g. running water, putting key in the door)
- Strain too hard to empty bowels
- Have a sensation of heaviness, pain or lump in the pelvic floor
- Experience pelvic pain or general pain during intercourse
Areas of Treatment
"Following my sessions, I found that I'm able to go out, go on trips, shop and do a number of things that formerly limited my time. I was concerned about getting to the bathroom before an accident. It was always on my mind. Now, it doesn't concern me."
--Betty D., patient
Genesis Physical Therapy provides compassionate, quality care for female patients with any of the following diagnosis:
- Low back pain
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Pelvic floor muscle weakness
- Urinary/fecal incontinence
- Pelvic organ descent
- Tailbone pain
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Abdominal scar pain
- Hip pain
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Balance/fall prevention
- Post surgical i.e. post hysterectomy or c-section
- Pubis symphysis pain
- Musculoskeletal Dysfunction
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn more, call us at 563-421-3460.