RSVP for July 13 Running Symposium
Simply fill out the form below to RSVP
Join Genesis Sports Medicine for for a running symposium on Saturday, July 13 from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at 1702 E. 53rd St., Davenport. Admission is free and includes presentations paired with interactive sessions to help you optimize your running performance!
- Biologics for Runners
José Armendáriz, MD, CAQSM
- Preparing for a Successful Run
David Wedeking, PT, DPT, OCS, CMT
- Improving Running Mechanics to to Decrease Pain & Enhance Performance
Candi Gardner, PT, DPT, OCS, CMT
- Training to Run Preview: Optimizing Running Mechanics
- Dry Needling: Is It Right for You?
- Maximizing Your Cross Training: Running Specific Strengthening
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Early Detection of Injury