Need to fill a prescription quickly? You don’t have to go far thanks to our convenient locations. Genesis offers pharmacy services at our hospital locations for both inpatient and outpatient care. We also provide our FirstMed Pharmacy location in Davenport and Aledo for all your prescription needs.
FirstMed Pharmacy, Genesis Medical Center, East
FirstMed Pharmacy offers patients a continuation of services when leaving a Genesis facility.
Genesis Medical Center, East Rusholme Street, Davenport
1227 E Rushome Street, Davenport, IA
Pharmacy is located near main lobby elevators next to patient discharge in the new tower.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
FirstMed Pharmacy, East Kimberly Road
NOT A WALK-IN PHARMACY.
Providing prescriptions for long-term care, enteral and home infusions.
Genesis First Med Pharmacy, East Kimberly Road
1803 E. Kimberly Road, Suite A, Davenport, IA
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
FirstMed Pharmacy, Aledo
FirstMed Pharmacy, Aledo
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.; Closed Sundays and holidays.
NOW OPEN AT: 105 S. College Avenue, Aledo, IL
- Professional, prompt, and personal service for prescriptions
- Over-the-counter products
- First Aid Supplies
- Convenience of Genesis Home Medical Equipment next door
Genesis Medical Center, Aledo
The Pharmacy Department at Genesis Medical Center, Aledo is responsible for dispensing medications used by patients staying at the hospital and while receiving services on an outpatient basis. Pharmacy personnel work with physicians and other healthcare providers to ensure that each patient receives the medications required for their treatment.
Genesis Medical Center, Aledo Pharmacy
Hours: M-F 8:00-4:30
Pharmacy services offered to patients receiving care at Genesis Medical Center, Aledo include:
- Drug Utilization Review: Reviewing medications a patient is taking while in the hospital and checking for interactions with other medications, allergies and drug-food interactions.
- Renal Dosing Recommendations: Pharmacy monitors medications that are especially dependent on kidney function. In patients with decreased kidney functioning pharmacy reviews medications and suggests possible changes to the patient's physician.
- Pharmacokinetic Drug Monitoring: Some medications have a narrow range between the dose that is medically appropriate and a dose that is toxic. Pharmacokinetic Drug Monitoring allows the pharmacy working with the laboratory to calculate the correct amount of medication for an individual patient.
Genesis Medical Center, Aledo Pharmacy is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a pharmacist on call 24 hours a day.
The pharmacy accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and many private insurance plans. Please feel free to call with any questions at 309-582-9180.