Illini Restorative Care
At Illini Restorative Care (IRC), we make an important difference to every resident. The result is a lifestyle enhanced by activities, services, amenities and programs that promote health, wellness and vitality.
And as the only senior living community in the Quad Cities connected to a hospital, physician offices, imaging, and pharmacy services, there’s never a need to consider the “next move.” At Illini Restorative Care, our residents settle into a worry-free environment that is responsive to their individual needs.
Levels of care
NEW! Accelerated Rehab
Accelerated Rehabilitation at Illini Restorative Care provides a comprehensive approach to short-stay skilled nursing and rehab services to get you home sooner.
Services and Features
Illini Restorative Care offers a wide array of services that emphasizes each resident’s level of independence and sense of personal fulfillment and well-being.
All levels of care have comfortable accommodations in both semi-private and private rooms. The rooms have a home-like feeling, yet support a safe, secure environment for residents.
Assistance with dressing, bathing, eating, ambulating and other types of personal care is provided or available as needed in all areas.
Medication Administration and Nursing Care
Medication Administration and a wide range of services are provided for residents at all levels of care. Quality nursing care and progressive rehabilitation services are provided, including general rehabilitation and restorative services. Licensed nurses, in addition to certified nursing assistants, are available 24 hours a day. Supplies such as dressings, shampoo and lotion, body wash, and tissues are provided at no additional charge.
A full range of social, recreational, spiritual and educational activities are available for residents. IRC also has a van equipped with a hydraulic lift to accommodate wheelchairs during outings.
There are many social, recreational, spiritual and educational activities for residents. IRC also has a van equipped with a hydraulic lift to accommodate wheelchairs during outings.
Laundry services available and included in the daily rate.
Cable TV, telephone, and WiFi are included at no extra charge.
Your Care Team
The team at IRC includes:
- the resident and their family
- physical, occupational and speech therapists
- registered and licensed nurses
- registered dieticians
- medical social workers
- activities staff
- spiritual services
- certified nursing assistants
Our team will work with you and your family to plan and organize your discharge goals and make sure you have the services needed after you go home. During your stay, we provide the following services:
- Nursing: Skilled nursing care is available 24/7 to provide pain management, medication management, wound care, enteral and parenteral therapy, intravenous therapy, postsurgical care and communication with the doctor and family.
- Dietary: A nutritionist will meet with each patient to obtain food preferences and identify nutritional needs.
- Activities: Our activities staff will provide an array of daily activities and offer beauty/barber shop appointments for those interested.
- Discharge Planning: Our social worker works closely with residents and families to ensure a smooth transition to your home, assist in planning for home medical equipment, home health, transportation and other services.
- Rehabilitation patients dine out of their rooms to support the rehabilitation process.
- Residents should have personal clothing and comfortable shoes to enable them to fully participate in therapy.
- All clothing items need to be labeled with the patient’s name. Clothes laundering is provided.
- Any routine doctor appointments should be postponed until after discharge.
- Family Care Plan meetings are scheduled as needed to discuss progress toward goals and discharge plans.
- Each room is furnished with cable TV, remote control and telephone.
Mementos and memories are both cherished and incorporated into our residents’ daily lives, as are opportunities to build new relationships and enjoy new experiences. The involvement of a resident’s family is of extreme importance. Visits are welcomed and encouraged in the resident’s room, one of our cozy lounges, spacious common areas or the landscaped outdoor courtyard.
It’s important that residents and their families feel comfortable and confident in their decision to choose IRC. Our admissions team and other staff provide you with information and support throughout the transition.