What is the Status of my Application?
Sign into your account and click on view my profile at the top of the screen and select applications.
What does PRN mean?
The initials PRN stand for the Latin phrase pro re nata which means “as the situation demands”. If a job is PRN, it means you only work on an as needed basis. PRN positions are not benefit eligible.
What is considered part time and full time employment?
- Full Time/Benefit Eligible 1.0FTE = 40 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .9FTE = 36 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .8FTE = 32 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .7FTE = 28 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .6FTE = 24 hours a week
- Part-Time/Benefit Eligible .5FTE = 20 hours a week
- Part-Time/Non-Benefit Eligible .4FTE = 16 hours a week
- Part-Time/Non-Benefit Eligible .3FTE = 12 hours a week
- Part-Time/Non-Benefit Eligible .2FTE = 8 hours a week
- Per Diem/Non-Benefit Eligible .1FTE = As needed
What if I forget my login for my account?
Click on the "Forgot Password" link and you will receive an e-mail to reset your password.
Can I get updates when new positions are posted?
Yes, you are asked when you apply if you'd like to receive notices when new positions are posted. Click in the checkbox and you will receive e-mail notifications that like/similar position(s) have been posted.
Why can't I just submit a Resume to Genesis Human Resources?
No, applications for positions with Genesis Health System are only accepted online. If you need assistance submitting an online application you can stop by any of our HR offices and we’d be happy to help you at one of our computer terminals.
Can I apply for more than one job?
Yes, however there is a limit of 14 positions you can apply for at one time.