Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Join our team
Genesis Health System is an integrated system of health care services spanning the Quad Cities metropolitan area and surrounding communities, including:
- Genesis Medical Center, Davenport, a 502 bed hospital consists of two campuses, East and West, and is the regional leader in cardiac services, as well as a regional provider of services in cancer, physical medicine and rehabilitation, behavioral medicine, neuroscience and state-of-the-art birthing services.
- Genesis Medical Center, Silvis has 150 beds and offers a complex network of services, offering everything from assisted living and long term care to a Level 2 trauma and pediatric emergency center to ambulance, cardiac catheterization, birthing, surgical and diagnostic services including on-site MRI and full-service lab.
- Genesis Medical Center, Aledo has 22 beds and provides exceptional medical services to Aledo and its surrounding communities. Provided services include emergency care, full laboratory and diagnostic imaging.
- Genesis Medical Center, DeWitt has 13 beds and provides quality general medical services to DeWitt and surrounding communities including emergency care, outpatient surgery, full lab and X-ray and CT.
- Genesis Health Group consists of over 140 family practice and specialty providers at over 30 locations.