Join the Genesis Health Group Oncology Team
Offering $100K Sign-on Bonus
The Genesis Cancer Care Institute, accredited by the NAPBC and the NQMBC, is seeking an additional Oncologist to join our team of four Oncologists. Genesis Cancer Care Institute offers leading technology with collaborative services for radiation oncology, genetic testing, clinical trials and infusion resources. We are a community-based hospital program; locally owned and operated with clinics in Davenport and Clinton, Iowa and Silvis, Illinois.
- 3 clinic locations: Davenport, IA, Clinton, IA and Silvis, IL
- Inpatient consultations primarily at Genesis Medical Center-Davenport, IA
- Potential for Leadership Position
- Call: 1:4
- Iowa and Illinois License required
- Competitive compensation with two-year guarantee, then transition to wRVU Model
- $100,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance is Negotiable
- Relocation Allowance
- 4 Weeks Vacation, Plus 6 Holidays
- CME Allowance and 1 Week for CME
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 403(b) with matching and 457(b)
- Malpractice Coverage
- H Cap Exempt
Join us in the Quad Cities, on the banks of the Mississippi, minutes from the Quad Cities Airport. It is an easy drive to Chicago to the East (2.5 hours) and the University of Iowa to the West (1 hour), with safe neighborhoods and short commute times. The community is fortunate to have a local festival scene, excellent schools (in the Quad Cities and surrounding areas), the Niabi Zoo, museums, fine arts and outdoor activities.
Genesis Health System celebrated 150 years of providing compassionate and quality care this year. The region’s largest, comprehensive health network, Genesis consistently ranks in the top 10% for quality among the Midwest’s best peer groups. We have over 300 employed providers on our team.
Apply now to be a part of the future of excellent patient care at Genesis.